Zippo lighters and other “oil lighters” produce a very strong flame… but most of them lose their fuel in about a week whether you use them or not. That’s because the fuel evaporates.
Disposable butane lighters are more reliable (especially Bic lighters), but they produce a very weak flame. That’s why rechargeable SURVIVAL LIGHTERS were invented… but they can be VERY expensive (until now).
About this item
- The internal lithium-ion battery eliminates the need for liquid fuel, and it can be easily recharged via any USB port using the included cord. It can also be used at all altitudes without requiring oxygen intake adjustment;
- Buoyant, waterproof wilderness lighter with O-ring sealed cover and locking clasp; durable, impact resistant ABS Zinc alloy case ,Windproof flame can withstand winds up to 80 mph (129 km/H);
- Featuring an impact resistant ABS Zinc alloy design, the top clips securely closed to keep out water and the elements. the lighter offers easy push-button operation for quick fire starting in any conditions;
- Easy starting with simple push button operation, it has a convenient blue indicator that lights when in use and a 10-second time-out safety feature;
- The waterproof electric lighter ignition sparks a flame even in wet conditions.Compact lighter is nicely pocketable, great for backpacking, hunting, and hiking;