You shouldn’t ever have to rely on anybody else in times of crisis.
If you believe in becoming truly independent from the government, grocery chains, pharmacies, water and energy companies…then you’ll need to produce everything you need on your own land.
And the truth is, you don’t need a big piece of land to do that, just a quarter of an acre or even less.
But to achieve this kind of self-sufficiency on a small plot, you need to make everything as efficient as possible and absolutely need the right kind of advice from the start.
Ron and his wife, Johanna, have been living completely off-grid for over 40 years. They’ve had decades to perfect the methods…and have condensed it all into an easy-to-follow guide.
You will discover how:
- to transform a typical money-draining house into a tiny, profitable homestead
- how to make the self-heating year-round greenhouse
- where free land can be found in America
- money-making cash crop you can grow in your basement
- the mini chicken coop
- the complete windowsill medicinal garden
- a quick battery trick for making almost any battery last much longer
- how to get an independent water source
- the three-barrel rainwater catchment system
- a small under-kitchen root cellar
- how to grow food in shopping bags indoors
- the handy backyard beehive
- an ingenious stove adjustment that gives you free, hot, pressurized water at the tap
- and many—and I do mean many—others!
All these DIY self-sufficiency projects come with step-by-step instructions that are easy to follow, with pictures, sketches, and tons of tips for saving time, effort and money along the way.